What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Thursday, April 17, 2014

An Easter Bonnet Full of Fun!


I can't remember the last time I actually wore a bonnet or a pretty hat for that matter, but I believe it probably would have been one that my Mom got me for Easter when I was young.  My Sister and I always had matching ones, and they were white.  We'd love to hear your Easter Bonnet story too!

This party chick sure is ready to have some fun, isn't she?  The little rabbit on top is just the crowning touch I think!


It's Thursday, but if you're a working gal like me, and you're lucky enough to have Friday off, then it's really Friday....yippee!!


Jeannie
Hambo Stamps Design Team

Digital Image - Hambo Stamps-Easter Bonnet
Digital Sentiment - Create with TLC
Cardstock - Stampin' Up
DP -  American Crafts/Dear Lizzy
Other Stuff - ProMarkers, pastel pencils, embossing folder, edge distresser, burlap string, a button, foam tape, and white glue.

1 comment:

Blue Kube said...

Jeannie, this is super-cute and is going into my Sample Folder. I love your coloring and the background paper is perfect. All those distressed layers were well worth it!

My sister and I had matching Easter bonnets (and dresses!) for as long as Mom could put up with me whining about how "picky" they were. Turns out I'm an all-cotton kind of girl. LOL.